Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Plz, protect my lips

 I bought it again, my favorite lip bam is "URIAGE"
 I know that its price is expensive but I didn't give up Yeap! Totally, its effect is awesome!! Try it- actually my lips need always moisture, so I remove lips's peel almost every time, I must buy it, I read its review on website someone's review wow- I wonder it so one day I drop buy the pharmacy I got it-
 It's super moisture and its smell is so good! Good bye Chapstick(strawberry, the best things in this line), Rosebudsalve(I like that smell full rose smell) and Burtsbee(strong mint)

2 comments:

Fine Little Day said...

I use Carmex, but your post makes me curous about Uriage.

Ashley mo said...

I hope u'll like it, Oh, carmex is also the best lipbalm? I'm also curious about it, next time I'll try it :) and I'll tell you my review~