Monday, September 13, 2010

Where are you now?

In the park, I met her almost 1 year ago.
She looks like pregnancy, I think because her abdomen was so full.
In addition she has huge charms any other cats, totally- OMG!
I called her and we looked each other, Yeap!
She cried, maybe she begged some food to me so cute or she's very smart, huh?
So I went to my home and I set some food sort of fish, I ran to her, werid!
She still wait for me, so cute!
After the lunch, she shouted to me "Give me a Fish store!!" I heared it.

Where are you now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, yes I know how you feel. Met a skinny, little kitten on a cemetery many years ago... I still think about that kitten... It was in a foreign country, if not, I would have taken her in!
Love your blog!

Ashley mo said...

Yeap! The cat is so hmm attrative.
They say and want something, but sometimes they just ignore everything. haha However, we can't hate cat, right? your blog is lovely too :)