Monday, November 08, 2010

love Band-Aid


I love it :)
so lovely band-aid tin case!
I think band-aid is the best band for me, is's so soft and good medication.
Especially, its soft band part is best thing! maybe so soft rubber feeling?!
Actually, I don't get hurt often but I really really need it,
cause it makes protective the hell, when I wear the flat shoes, I put on my hell.
hahaha X)
And I always put them in my make up pouch so anytime, somebody need it,
I give it to them like a Santaclaus* kkk
Am I good person, huh?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's so sweet... I've never seen that before. What an absolutely lovely tin. Me want!

Ashley mo said...

I also didn't see that before,
but recently when I did internet
surfing I found it!
but you know, I also don't know
where can we get it~ :(
we just want it! omg haha