Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cear sound, the best quality


 oh, in these days I listen to music as the artist's album. I enjoy it- usually when I listen to music mp3 file or research the music on the web but that quality isn't good. but the real album is absolutely the quality is so good! Awesome! And I have some singer's cd so I play it on my old audio as I clean the room or write sth.
 However, I put some cd at my computer, wow that quality is better than mp3, gotcha!
 that time is almost afternoon I need coffee and soft music to me so I grabbed the Jack Johnson's cd "in Between Dreams" the best album Yeap! bcuz u know his songs so weet and warm groove- his album cover impressed me yellow background, yellow makes peoples' mood bright. And a huge tree maybe this age will be over 100years! Yeap- Jack Johnson is standing beside it. nice pic!
 his guitar playing is awesome! I like acoustic music, wanna play guitar ;)
 More buying the album(beautiful songs Yummi), DVD too!

No comments: