Monday, January 18, 2010

The f l o w e r


How an earth! What a such beautiful thing★
 I bought it almost 1 week ago, suddenly I should must buy flower thing in my mind. I don't know why I have to do this but I relized that flower is so amazing stuff. Bcuz as soon as I bought it my mind and body is refresh and as if it makes me bright! Yeap, exactly-
Only flower, but many people asked to me "wow, what day is today? huh? something special?" I said "Nothing-"
 The flower is existence like a very special gift, maybe. At least in Korea, most korean buy flowers very special day, but in these days, the florist is little bit popular now so some people buy flowers and enjoy it. fortunate flow!
 I bought 1 white mixed pastel pink and 2 pink flower(couldn't remember these name-). oh, that owner just give me 1 white flower as service but after that I knew, why she gave me 1 white flower passed the time, a white flower died for the first, omg!
 Anyway, I love flowers....just 4000won(korean money) buy for it, and it makes me relaxant and bright me also my home, family.
 Oh, that flower vase is pudding bottle, funny but it becomes with flowers nice n cute. I say so suitable, huh?
 Few days ago, I read a novel of japanese woman writer(ekuni kaori), her novel's title is "rose, loquat, lemon" in this book, a lot of flowers were showed up very often, so during the reading I checked some flowers name on post-it and research them. wow- that flowers match with novel mood. In this book's characther're healing for the flowers. That's all. The f l o w e r to us.

love n peace

No comments: