Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hey, girl- It's enough!

Few months ago, I met my friend and we went Coffee been,
I usually go to the Starbucks so at that time, Coffee been was little bit strange place.
Anyway they have smoking area other side, so many smoker go to the there
but I'm nonsmoker there's air isn't fresh shit- I hate it.
(Oh, their coffee price is more expensive than starbucks
and americano taste little bit different hmm~ good!)
We sat suitable table and talk talk talk
later just we fall the talking so I don't care dirty air :)
During the talking some girl ordered her coffee and she got it
I shocked that I looked her coffee's whipping cream totally like a small mountain.
I swear! Look, can you see that? maybe she needed more sweet thing,
she got a lot of stress? I understand her BTW It's enough! hahahaha

No comments: