Friday, May 21, 2010

Monet to Picasso

Last year(oops! long time ago) I went to the Gustav Klimt's exhibition
and in this year I went to the "Monet to Picasso"
My friend told to me this exhibition open near our region Yeap!
I ordered 2 tickets on the internet, bcuz they offers discount order the internet,
although discounted fee adds a charge but I save the money :)
that day's weather awesome!
blue sky, green tree, many spring flowers and friend and me!
this pic's that when I went up the subway stair omg! that view's so pretty,
so
SHOT*
later I saw this pic, one thing is so funny, look at that? a one lamp is broken jsut disappear
who did do that? huh-
Exhibition is very very very nice,
through this chance I met Monet's pic and Picasso's pic
any other's pic
They're really amazing painters!! wow

No comments: