Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Chritstmas is comming




 Can you fill that sounds the Christmas is comming! Yeap, Almost it arrive- Yesterday, suddenly I wanna order something like the Christmas things! Maybe few years ago, when I moved new place, we threw a lot of things like relly don't need things, there contains my old Christmas things, Poor thing- so For 5 years we didn't decorate Christmas ceremony- OMG!
 So I relize that I must prepare the Chistmas ceremony, right now! so I searched mini tree(bcuz now I'm looking for a job, so the minimum cheep tree fit it.) and tiny lights, glittering★" Oh, and I ordered also my family's presents :) nice job! Befor I said that I don't have a lof of money now- so I very considered them size, color, practicality and the cheep cost! Yeap, then I ordered a rirackcuma(is Japanese character just cute bear) sharp and for my mom, ordered dark puple warm t-shirt! come on- Oops! I wonder the Christmas night :) Oh, I chatted Henna at the night, she said in Springfield street christmas decoration is AWESOME! In American Christmas decoration is AWESOME! I agree with is. so later, she gets some free time, she'll take some pics there street views at nignt- Oh~sweet henna! Thanx a lot- miss her :( miss the last year in Springfield !
Anyways...
See that pics? So unique- I find that pic in google, nice :) later, I try to do like that- super unique wall tree in my room!!

No comments: