Monday, December 21, 2009

Reading some books



 In these days, I am obessed with the reading some books. I don't know what I'm doing before the time, I usually read just a book and then finish it I was finding another interesting NEW book but in this time, I'm reading some book at the same time! Little bit awkward :(  don't know- probably I have a lot of free time or nervous! my mind is disorder exactly- don't waste time. I know that point what meaning to me  right, right- carry on, sweety!
 Today, I read two books, yeap one is "to cat" that is snowcat(popular comic artist) wrote about his companion lovely cat(ameriacn shorthair). My younger sister, she really wants to get a cat me too but my mother says "No"(actually she grew a kitten for 3 days at her convenience store CRAP! this story makes us so sad anyway)poor sis! so we were satisfied to read it. It's so simple and fun to read easily. I think always that cat and dog is difficult question, if which one is your favorite pet? huh? so difficult- bcuz they're so attractive creature in the world totally. yeap- In my opinion cat is 85%, it means cat is more attractive than cat hmm- cat can give considerate to people suitable right! once, it doesn't give a glance to me but sometimes cat gives unlimited love to me is it weird thing? This point is their strong attractiveness. sweety thing ★
 Other book is "Youngchul English" that is written by Korean comedian youngchul kim his effort's so incredible bcuz he study English whole by himself. Graciouly he tells many English studying methods on it, so some parts is similar to my studying method the best thing is he didn't study English to abroad just in Korea he masters it. When I read it, I realize that I can also do sth again what is some bright sound? don't know- It gives some courage for many directions. nice/
 Other things are one is "The moon and sixpence" another is "The art of travel". These are the first stage, to be a bookworm Ashley :) 

No comments: