Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear.Santa


Pepper Jelly


Whipping Cream Cheese


Ritz cracker


Dear.Santa

Hmm- Hi? yes hi, hmm- wow! I'm writing a letter to u, totally ridiculous cuz I'm 24 now. don't u think so? Whatever- Hmm one more hi Santa! dear Santa! I wanna get them 3 Items!
1. Pepper Jelly
2. Whipping cream cheese
3. Ritz cracker
- This recipe is Amy(my lovely sister)'s recipe!!
Do u imagine this taste? At first, I thought "What? jelly? pe,,pepper jelly?" wow- I saw it first time in my life. In korean generally don't like jelly things! Right, so I wondered that taste, grip a cracker, and then spread some whipping cream cheese(Oh, I love cream chese, soft delicious Yummy! maybe it loves bagle. and I didn't taste whipping cream cheese. as "Whipping"words, absolutely soft chream cheese in my mouth smooth soft! Hmm~) okay- The last thing is pepper jelly, its color is little bit clear+some red small things.
Bite it- Bite it-
OMG so delicious ;) I'm really impressed it.
But santa, u know? In korea I don't find pepper jelly and whipping cream cheese so sad, the cracker is sold in the big market and truth, in here don't have pefect whipping cream cheese, but I can make it. I found its recipe.
Just normal cream cheese adds some milk in it, later it'll softer cream cheese, Yeap- maybe!
The problem is I can't get PEPPER JELLY
So, one more dear santa- u must give it to me huh? okay- I'm waiting for u from I finish this letter, don't be embarrass! It's ur job. See u soon,
p.s Put whipping cream cheese in the refrigerator,plz for my health :) easy thing!

No comments: