Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yummy lunch :)


Taliking Rain(sparkling water) + Kebab

 I went to the departmentstore for buying sth not for me for my sister- WHAT! just for her I had to go there alone? The first time felt so annoying, actually I enjoyed it (like shopping? window shopping?) yeap I spent the best time in my time that's good. After a long time I visited bookstore with ice coffee and read lot of books no too long so quickly. A magazine(NYLON) is little bit expensive  so previously I get a glimpse of it, it's still so so PASS! It's winter I attracted to the KNIT oh, recently Bae doo na(Korean actress) published about knit with her mother, when I visited her blog, every winter her mother always make the knit for her. Muffler, woolen cap and so on. Wow they did it- So I read it so fast, the result is not bad for everyone. Yeap! But I didn't get it. Owing to, I don't really need it, calm down be next time! Once in a while, I watched the comic book part fun time.
 Oh, I bought some New Year's card for my good people :) I'm already adult like that?! No way. Few days ago I'v got a cool mail(card) from Australia lady=Amy!! She's so funny and sweet! isn't she? so funny MISS AMY. I anticipate that now she's lying down the beautiful summer beach in Australia! She deserve it. Envy u guys, Amy n John :) anyway I'm going to send the New year's card for her absolutely nice. Ah, she's so funny she wrote Mariah carey's christmas song lyric lol and "You are freezing in Korea!!! I am sweating in Australia!!!" oh~ miss u.
 At the time, I almost finished my work load just dropped by the foreign book corner OOPS! "NANNY DIARIES" they're getting the foreign book 30% discount now! OMG- so I bought it for my christmas present by myself lol It's weird but I do it often. One year ago? I'm not sure, anyway I watched this movie it's so interesting about Nanny in NY horrible!! Befor I bought it, I read some pages not difficult to me I don't know whole words but I can read it. gotcha!
 Later, I was so starving at that time so I considered about my lunch menu, bcuz now I'm dieting so I wanna eat low calory food finally, I decided KEBAB Yammy hmm- its cost is also cheep thing! I asked to a cook "plz cut half of it, just I'll eat one rigth now and another one wraps."
 Wow, so delicous I dropped by a bakery bought sparkling water=Talking rain(unique title so I like it) lime taste that's kinda the coolest thing!(suddenly I thought my speaking teacher Terry, she always drank only sparkling water maybe she's a crazy smoker so she wanna cool thing, I think. She's frequently so skick everybody worry about this point)
 Music ♪ + Yummy lunch = kebab + sparkling water + much tissues(must) + alone I recollect travel time early in this year I was stranger in there. "Hello, stranger"

No comments: